Graduate from Stony Brook University with English and Political Science degrees.
I like to learn. Teach me anything, and we will be friends. Languages are a special interest: I know French and Latin, a little bit of Japanese and Italian. Let's have a party and speak to each other in tongues.
I shoot with a Nikon D3000 and an older Pentax. You will usually find me with a camera wherever I go. Also, a pen and notebook for stray thoughts.
I fight fires as a volunteer. There is nothing more rewarding; I recommend everyone try it out.
I live on a barrier island called Fire Island (off of LI), and am a pretty stereotypical Islander, which I would like to call the four S living: Surfing, Smoking, Swimming, Sex(ing).
My life, how I live it, and my thinking has radically changed in the past couple of months. And I like it.
My Food Blog: thecollegefoodblog.tumblr.com
My Fashion Blog: lesbellespersonnes.tumblr.com
My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 4.42, Libertarian: 3.74
Political Spectrum Quiz
1. Try and get out of bed today. But if you cant, baby, the world won’t end. Try again tomorrow.
2. You can never have too much tea- it soothes the soul.
3. A problem is never too big that you can’t find someone to tell it to. Don’t suffer in silence, it is only going to hurt yourself.
4. Life is too short to care whether people dislike your haircut or hate that tattoo. As long as you are at peace with yourself, that is all that matters.
5. Tell people you love them, every day. We never know when it will be the last time we do.
6. Smile at the small things. Smile because an old lady winked at you, or because your favourite chocolate was on sale. It might seem petty to everyone else, but it will make your soul sing.
7. You might fail that test, lose that friend, quit that job, but the world will go on turning, I promise. It doesn’t need to matter as much as you think it does.
8. People are basically good. If the newspapers make you cry and the news reports make you cynical, go outside and watch people help old men with their bags and smile at babies. It is not all hopeless.
9. Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, it’s not the end.
10. You are noticed, you matter, you mean something.